Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Where can I get Mod 19 replacement XO's ?

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member Panomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2006
    Posts
    1,811
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Where can I get Mod 19 replacement XO's ?

    What's a lug? Really?

    Well anyway - there was a recent thread about this very fix and lug soldering. Pictures, too! Search and ye shall find. (model 19)

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member Mustang Marvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 3rd, 2009
    Location
    Trussville, Alabama
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where can I get Mod 19 replacement XO's ?

    I believe there are pictures indicating what and where to solder the lugs in an earlier post.
    Even a cave man can do it...

  3. #13
    HB Super Moderator
    Where can I get Mod 19 replacement XO's ?


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Where can I get Mod 19 replacement XO's ?

    This is the thread you are looking for.The crossover rebuild made a night and day differance in my 19's if you haven't changed a stock xo yet for a 19 I highly recommend.You don't know what you are missing.

    http://www.hostboard.com/forums/alte...odel-19-a.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.